Use Clear Visuals to Create a Strong Message
Using clean but strong visual elements to promote your products or services offers you greater benefits than ever before and a great example of this is video.
Video is widely acknowledged by viewers as trusted information with sites like youtube.com becoming the first choice for many when searching a topic online.
Add to this the integration of all the elements you need to run a marketing campaign, such as social media management, SEO and analytic reporting and you have the best combination to help you build an audience for your business…
Here is some of the different types of media you can add to your marketing:
- Promotional video
- e-commerce photography
- User experience and testimonial video
- PR photography
- product demonstration/training videos
- podcasts/video blogging
In today’s competitive business world it’s so important to present a great image.
Digital Media for Marketing
Today there are more ways to to reach customers than ever before. Common terms you hear are ‘I’ll Google it’, ‘Did you see that video on Youtube’ and ‘I found it on the web’ and as more people turn to the internet to find products and services it has offered businesses a chance to reach more people than ever before.
Marketing on the web has also levelled the playing field somewhat for smaller businesses. Once it was the big companies that could afford to print glossy brochures and use large distribution networks across the country to get them into homes and businesses.
With web based marketing you can have the glossy brochure on your web site and use search engine optimisation, social media and youtube videos to distribute your catalogue online. Having a digital presence with style and functionality can go a long way to increase the effectiveness of your marketing and add real value to your business.
What Digital Media would work best for you?
Think about what type of promotion you think would work the best for your business. Is your product a visual one or does it have many features for the price? Smartphone, tablet and computer manufacturers are building devices with improved screen resolutions and colours, this gives you the oportunity to ‘wow’ people with what you have to offer. Whether it is the use of a video to show the features of a product, an easy to use and well-optimised website (your glossy brochure) with high quality photography to show the range of your products or a combination of all these, the right digital media will help you stand out from the crowd.
Some digital media ideas you can use in your marketing:
- Promotional videos, hotel or customer experience videos, product demonstration videos. The opportunities for using video today to promote your business products or services are almost endless.
- Website design and development, content management systems (CMS), ecommerce sites, search engine optimisation (SEO), social media management. All these tools will help you to generate leads and grow your online audience.
- Product photography, hotel promotional photography, PR photography, website photographs. In today’s competitive business world it’s so important to present a great image.
Get ‘Cracking’ with your marketing today…